Want to make jaw dropping gorgeous cards and scrapbook pages?
Or how about a card funny enough to lift up a friend’s heavy heart?
Or how about elegant and beautiful party favors at a fraction of the cost?
Well… you came to the right place.
At each activity & event we promise to give you creative thrills beyond belief …
…and you will leave with new stampin’ friends and wonderful memories…
plus a boatload of inspiration and ideas for your next project.
We have five main themes to our activities & events:
- Northshore Crafter’s Guild – a monthly meeting to learn a quick craft and socialize
- Faithbooking – a monthly meeting to scrap your faith journey (all faiths welcome!) and really deepen your spritual closeness to our wonderful creator.
- Workshops & Monthly Clubs – Learning events that focus on a few techniques and themes centered around the US, Jewish and Christian Events and Holidays. Note: The Monthly Club require a minimum purchase of $15.00 monthly. Each club member takes turns being a hostess and earning hostess benefits. We need a minimum of 7 club members to begin a new club.
- Stampin’ Up! Business Builders – Oooooh do you want more… do you love to learn and teach… do you want to have fun and be profitable? These meetings are centered around building your Stampin’ Up! business… don’t worry if you are not a demonstrator… join us for a taste of heaven! And see how much fun it is to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator… and part of our team…!
Book a Customized Stampin’ Workshop or Monthly Club!
- Plan a wonderfully creative and fun time with your friends and family. I’ll come out to your home and bring my inspiriation, supplies and ideas… You bring the food and the friends/family! What’s in it for you – Hostess Benefits! Earn free product through the sales generated from your Stampin’ Workshop. Contact Marie at (224) 330-0425 to book your party.
Note: Products used for the Activites & Events are all Stampin’ Up! products… We use these products to guarantee the highest quality possible. Other vendor’s products are not as quality driven and over time have proven to fall apart, fade and simply do not compare to Stampin’ Up!
Note: If you are an experienced stamper, please bring a bone folder, mono adhesive tape, scissors and a smile! This will help ensure that the beginner stampers get a set of basic supplies…