Many of you who stamp with me know that I only purchase whisper white or very vanilla colored ribbons simply because I like to dye mine the same color as the card stock using Stampin’ Up!s Reinkers….
Sarah Moore has a wonderfully delicious tip on Ribbon Dying that allows you to dye on side of the ribbon one color and another side of the ribbon a different color… oooooh I just have to try this…
Here’s some great color combinations:
- chocolate chip and pixie pink
- chocolate chip and tempting turquoise
- perfect plum and pale plum
- pretty in pink and going grey
- sage shadow and regal rose
- bashful blue and pretty in pink
And the neat thing is, this is very economical and allows you to have some really beautiful creations that are perfectly color coordinated… no more wasting gas driving from craft store to craft store to find ribbon to match perfectly!
Sarah also has a really great tip on dying Ribbon neatly….