WIN A FREE PACK OF STAMPIN’ UP! 12×12 INCOLOR CARDSTOCK!
Ever have whacky silly weird events in your life with your Stampin’ Up! products? Post a comment to this thread (click this thread’s comment link) and share yours!!! The person who has the whackiest story wins a free pack of In Color paper! The story has to be a story about a Stampin’ Up! Product!
Entries must be received by August 15, 2007. The lucky Winner will be announced on August 16! Please make sure you give me your email address (in the comment) so that I can contact you!
Here’s my Whackies…
(I’ll keep adding to the list as I think of them so keep checking back periodically for a real good laugh!)
- NEW: Never, I mean never use watercolor wonder crayons near a cat…I have one egyptian (very very cute) cat love to stamp with me… I mean really stamp with me. Imagine my watercolor wonder crayon set (the old model with all 48 colors in the long tin) on the right of me and my wonderfully helpful cat monster on the left. Now this cat by nature is naturally mischevious and so she just had to walk across my project and walk on top of the covered water color crayons (she wanted a better view… guess she liked the blender pen technique!) only to find that a good portion of the box was hanging off the table (my bad)… when she tumbled… so did my crayons… lesson learned: watercolor wonder crayons will break when they hit the wood floor! Never use the watercolor/blender pen technique around a natuarlly curious cat…UGH! (luckily only 3 broke)
- You teach your 7 year old daughter how to use a glue gun (what was I thinking) and you start finding coin paperweights all around the house. Yip you guessed it all the loose coins in the sofa, under the bed, in her piggy bank glued! She wanted to not loose the coins. Too bad there is no unGlue option!
- You tell your teenage daughter (yes the Glue Gun Phanatic grew up! UGH!) that you do not have time to paint her room because you are preparing for a workshop. You come home from the workshop and notice that your Stampin’ Up! Craft (yes I did say Craft) reInkers are either missing or half used up and your daughter proudly announces she did it her way…. Tye Died Walls! UGH!
- You forgot the life lessons your mother used to tell you – like do not run with scissor in your hand – well my mom forgot to tell me not to run with an open container of Stampin’ Up! microbeads – Yep you guessed it – I ran, I fell and my cats had a heck of a party. Microbeads on a kitchen floor – my cats were so tired chasing the Stampin’ Up! microbeads that they slept for days! It’s great exercise though!
- You finally get off your duff and organize all your Stampin’ Up! supplies and label everything just so. You leave and come home to find a child (remains nameless to this day) used up 10 mind you 10 Stampin’ Up! Snail adhesive tape dispensers on a school poster sized project ON THE NIGHT OF A STAMPIN CLASS! (She did a lot of chores – actually she was my slave girl for a month – to pay for it. Good thing that came out of it was my house was spotless!